Young Adult Ministry
Fountain of Life has a dynamic Young Adult Ministry. This group currently meets twice a month for dinner and Bible study. There are often other gatherings and events that this group participates in. If you’d like more information, contact Edda Peed. 520-747-1213.
Adult Bible Study
Sunday morning is the busiest time of the week for our adult classes; other classes are scheduled throughout the week. We offer varied classes ranging from Bible studies to witnessing to small groups to help with parenting skills .and much more. We also occasionally offer classes in Biblical history, Lutheran theology and topical studies.
Please join us and grow in your relationship with Jesus as we walk together. Throughout the year different Bible Studies are offered on Sunday Mornings following the 8:00 am service.
See Ministries: Bible Studies
Adult Small Groups
Looking to make new friends through Bible study and fellowship? Looking for a small, intimate group to share common interests and prayers? Our small group ministry may be just what you need. Contact Edda Peed in the church office if you’d like to join a small group.
In a small group, you:
– become friends with people, instead of being lost in the crowd.
– discuss your questions of faith in a welcoming atmosphere.
– share your burdens and challenges and you receive mutual support.
– join with fellow believers in serving in the Lord’s kingdom.
– discover your gifts and strengths as you grow in faith.
– meet at a time and place that is convenient for you.